[Oeva-list] Help with BMS selection

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:53:06 PDT 2018

For that, use a low voltage alarm, also a hobbyist device.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/batteries-chargers/battery-accessories/voltage-indicaters.html

For 12V system, it's really not worth having an expensive BMS that costs
hundreds of dollars. I'm currently using a Zeva BMS. And like the Orion Jr,
it's overkill for a 12V pack.

--
Travis Gintz