[Oeva-list] FW: Tuesday market Electric Vehicle Cruise In

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Wed Aug 8 17:37:19 PDT 2018

Next Tuesday there is the usual car show in the evening on second street between Main and Lincoln. (The east side of the Washington County Courthouse block). But this week they are doing electric cars, and could use two more.

So if you can get off work a bit early, this is a great opportunity to show off your EV and talk to folks about them.

If you can make it, email Clyde before the weekend with the car details.

Gary Graunke