[Oeva-list] First July event before next meeting.

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Mon Jul 2 21:31:58 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Please show your independence from oil by being in the Hillsboro 4TH OF JULY PARADE.
Meet at Gary's at 7 am, and moved to the staging area at 7:30.
The parade organizers want us to move to the staging area as group before 8 am.
I would hope to see a Tesla model 3 in the parade this year as we had 2 at the 82nd Ave parade.
I have new for this parade OEVA window flags that did not get hear to be in the 82nd Ave parade.

https://www.hillsbororotary.org/rotary-events/hillsboro-rotary-4th-of-july-parade/

We are Section 4, Spot 4

Please see www.oeva.org calendar for more information and maps.

Thank You,