[Oeva-list] Tesla has opened up reservations for all model 3 reservation holders (US and CANADA)

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:01:43 PDT 2018

Tesla has hit the 200k delivery mark in the US. There is still debate about
whether it was passed in June or July. This milestone delivery changes the
Federal EV incentive from a number of cars to a 2 quarter countdown. So
(unless the law changes), the incentive for Tesla vehicles will be halved
at the end of the year (if the milestone delivery happened in July) or at
the end of Sept if the200k th delivery occurred in June.

https://www.carswithcords.net/2018/07/teslas-race-with-us-tax-credit.html

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon