[Oeva-list] OEVA member Tesla 3 Test Drive?

Greg Mikol gmikol at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 14:52:13 PDT 2018

Hi there OEVA'ers...I've been lurking on this list since I first considered doing a conversion or picking up one of Don Blazer's S10's (?Rangers?). Have driven a Leaf for the last 4.5 years and about 54K miles, with no issues.

Now that Tesla has opened up orders for the 3, I'd like to order mine as soon as possible. I've seen a few in E Clark County, including a blue one in the parking lot at QFC on 192nd in Camas, that I now keep an eye out for every time I'm there.
Short of stalking that poor owner, I'm hoping some kind OEVA list subscriber might help me out a little bit.  Would anyone be willing to give my wife and I an up-close tour and maybe a test drive as well? Who knows when Tesla Portland will start doing official test drives...

Will happily buy beer or pizza...

Live east of 205 in Vancouver, can meet pretty much anywhere in PDX metro or Clark County.
Thanks!!
--Greg