[Oeva-list] OEVA member Tesla 3 Test Drive?

Greg Mikol gmikol at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 23:10:35 PDT 2018

Unfortunately, I have other commitments next Thurs, so I won't be able to make it. Have had a deposit/res since Oct '16. I'm good to order but don't want to do it without sitting in it first.
Appreciate the info. Will keep my eye out for other opportunities.
--Greg

  On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Morris Green<morrisgreen at comcast.net> wrote:   I’ll be at the meeting with my midnight silver metallic Model 3.  No problem talking about the car and our experience so far.
Hint:  Put your deposit down now.
Morris