[Oeva-list] Charging station

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:58:37 PDT 2018

I don't have any first-hand experience with the Juice Box chargers that you
are considering but I have heard a lot of favorable reviews. It sounds to
me like if you don't want the tried-and-true basic Clippercreek and you
want/need the Wi-Fi data that the juice boxes are probably the way to go.
I'm kind of surprised Clippercreek hasn't come out with wifi capabilty in
order to meet their competition. I know that a lot of the same data can be
obtained from software supplied by the car manufacturers.

I don't know how important this might be to you but the Clippercreek site
says that their chargers are made in America and the juice box company says
that their chargers are made in America but disclosed that some (unknown)
percentage is assembled from parts sourced from other countries.  Juice Box
chargers are made by a company called emotorworks which is owned by the
Enel Group, which is an Italian energy company.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enel