[Oeva-list] charger at COSCO & new Blink stations

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:32:25 PDT 2018

Thanks for passing on that information. I wonder if the blink stations were
repurposed. I haven't heard of any new stations being installed for the
past several years.

Any pictures of the chargers and their location to post?

FWIW, a lot of their stations are/were lower powered level that were
designed/tuned to charge at a 3 or 4 kilowatt-hour pace.  To my knowledge
all the newer chargers just about all 2016 and newer cars are capable of a
pace of around 7 kilowatt hours.