[Oeva-list] Celebrate Hillsboro EV wanted

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Fri Jul 20 13:52:10 PDT 2018

Sorry for the last minute notice, but we have an opening for one more EV at
Celebrate Hillsboro tomorrow.

It is held at the Civic Plaza, 100 East Main St, Hillsboro. We have a booth
on the Plaza.

We need to have the EV's in place by 7:30, and can take them out after 4 pm.
Paul and I will be there all day, but anyone else that would like to drop by
and talk to folks about EV's is appreciated!

Gary G

503 740 3215

---