[Oeva-list] First used Bolt for sale locally on Craigslist

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:05:04 PDT 2018

I agree with you more so it's definitely not steal of a deal by any means.
The seller may have to come down a bit more to sell it.  I just thought it
was noteworthy because it was the first sub $30k 230 + mile range EV that
I've seen in our local Portland area market.

I could see it working out for somebody who does not have enough after-tax
income to qualify or anywhere near the $7,500 federal tax credit. The deal
will look better or worse depending on what the Oregon Supreme court says
about the additional $2,500 rebate. Probably looks a bit better if the
rebate is struck down.  If it's (the tax rebate is upheld (fingers crossed)
somebody of modest means income-wise but with a solid enough credit rating
to finance a $27,000 car, could qualify for the $2,500 rebate on a used car.

 Don't know about their budget for such things but it seems to me that
Forth could get a lot of use having a second Bolt, given their Oregon and
Washington reach.

Perhaps our fine friends at Classic Floors could use a new sales support
staff car.