[Oeva-list] Another Model 3 Invite

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:07:50 PDT 2018

Very cool! I saw a silver Model 3 headed up river on I-84 on my way to
Stevenson late this morning and wondered if it might have been Gary G.  I
was in hypermiling mode in my Bolt, following a semi.  I was really torn
between trying to catch up with it and preserving my battery range.
Because I had forgotten to charge up the Bolt (I typically only charge it
once a week or so) and had left for the trip with only about 120 miles or
half the battery's full capacity, I opted on the side of caution.  That and
old Leaf driver efficiently habits die hard.  Gary, if that was you, hope
you had a great trip.