[Oeva-list] New Tesla Model 3 Mileage???

Morris Green morrisgreen at comcast.net
Tue May 1 11:04:32 PDT 2018

Hi Karl, Gary and any others who have received their new Tesla Model 3 cars:

How many miles were on your new cars when you took delivery???  I have received my VIN and it’s in the 14,xxx range while the latest production is over 20,000.  I also received some preliminary documentation that shows my car already has 50 miles on the odometer.  I suspect that I am getting a car that has been refused by someone else and that is how the miles have accumulated on the car???

Or perhaps this is just a boilerplate preliminary piece of paperwork and I’m having a panic attack?  Anyone care to talk me down off the ledge?  Or tell me your cars came with less than 10 miles which is what I expected???

Morris