[Oeva-list] License Plates for New Tesla

Morris Green morrisgreen at comcast.net
Wed May 2 12:54:28 PDT 2018

I just got off the phone with the Tesla Service Center here in Portland.  Yes they can do Crater Lake plates at time of delivery.  Yes, they do need to know ahead of the delivery date so they can create the correct paperwork with the correct amounts listed.  So I gave them the VIN and they pulled it up, added my desire for Crater Lake plates and they will also contact the Nevada Tesla person to give feedback on how to handle this for future customers.

I’m very pleased that I could resolve this with one phone call of about 5 minutes duration with the local service center.  Very helpful, very polite people.  Tesla is going to sell a lot of cars and earn a lot of repeat business this way.

Morris