[Oeva-list] Eugene Garage Sale for Electric Vehicle Enthusiast

Mike Hodgert Mike.Hodgert at bethel.k12.or.us
Mon May 7 19:49:17 PDT 2018

Garage Sale for Electric Vehicle Enthusiast  This Saturday 5/12 and Sunday 5/13 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

Sponsored by the Willamette High School Electriathon Vehicle and metals program---4100 Dove Lane, Eugene, OR 97402
Come and Check this out!!!  Everything priced to sale!  Would like everything gone by Sunday afternoon.
Complete vehicles to misc. parts.

*BugE in great shape. Lead acid batteries a little tired $1,500
*Three custom lithium powered bicycles. $1,500 to $1,000 each
*Electric motorcycle. $1,500
*Start of a custom electric vehicle $100
*Several hub motors--$50 to $100
*Four Perm PMG-132 motors--$200 each.  From another school's program that closed.  Well used
*Scott 1 hp 24 volt--$20 to $40 each
*Various other DC electric motors.
*Custom bike frames, wheels and other parts.
*Welders, generator, radial arm saw, battery chargers, and other items.
***Way to many other items to list

I am retiring this year and cleaning out storage areas and miscellaneous items that have been donated, bought, etc. over the years so the new teacher does not have to deal with all of this "stuff."  I want to purchase two more TIG welders and some other tools for the lab before I leave and also want to leave the program with funds to continue teaching students things beyond the basics that the district funds.

Contact me at mike.hodgert at bethel.k12.or.us for questions.