[Oeva-list] Leaf wiper blades

Morris Green morrisgreen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 10:34:26 PST 2018

Sounds like the parking switch for the wipers is slightly loose or misadjusted.  When the wipers are down against the windshield the switch won’t feed power to the wiper motor to start the wipe action.  When the wipers are up in the air, the switch makes contact correctly and the wipers operate correctly.  Take off the cover and check for a loose parking switch attached to the wiper arm mechanism.

Morris