[Oeva-list] Leaf wipers won't work cont.

Christopher Holmquist holmquistchristopher30 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:36:32 PST 2018

My windshield wipers apparently stopped working. It won't even wipe at all
now. But when I put them up pointing away from the windshield it works but
not when they're touching the windshield. What's the problem? Yes they have
brand new wipers blades. I got some great tips from Morris Green but I'm
likely going to need access to a garage. Does anyone have one I could use?