[Oeva-list] Leaf wiper blades

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Fri Nov 23 11:08:10 PST 2018

On 11/22/2018 10:27 AM, Christopher Holmquist wrote:
> My windshield wipers apparently stopped working. It won't even wipe at
> all now. But when I put them up pointing away from the windshield it
> works but not when they're touching the windshield. What's the problem?

My 2016 Leaf started having problems getting the windshield wipers to
work intermittently, and then the lights stopped working.  I took it
into the dealer and they said eventually the car failed to even start.
It turned out there was some connector under the hood that was coming
loose.  When I get back from the holiday, I can try to find out exactly
what connector it was...