[Oeva-list] FW: Contact Request from OEVA website

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:16:35 PST 2018

Thanks for the update John, sorry to hear that the real estate businesses
pricing you out of what you want to do. Glad to hear that you still have a
passion and interest in keeping these cars going. Hopefully somebody on the
list will know somebody that know somebody that can help you out. Maybe you
could come to the next Bowie VA meeting and talk a little bit about your
experience. Perhaps somebody there might be a good connection. I am
wondering if you were able to get enough work working on the thinks or if
you were doing other work too fill in the hours and make enough money. Have
you heard of Atomic Auto. They specialize in hybrid repairs but also do
some service work on Nissan Leafs. I am wondering if you might be able to
join forces somehow. I think there might be a market in the future 4
battery Replacements or upgrades to the first generation Nissan Leafs. He
might also speak with Greg Platt to see if he has any ideas.  Although I
never had one of the things I thought they were pretty cool cars and I
appreciate for the overall benefit you're working keeping them as viable
options for people.