[Oeva-list] Come see the Chargeway beacon!

Christopher Holmquist holmquistchristopher30 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:21:21 PDT 2018

Hey everyone. I'm following the whole Chargeway effort from Matt Teske and
I had a communication with Forth about his new Chargeway beacon that will
be in car dealerships. You can see it at their next networking event. For
those of you who don't k ow about it, it basically makes charging
understandable for those who aren't engjneers. Yes, there are people who
don't understand what we understand. Check out their website
http://www.chargeway.net/about/