[Oeva-list] November Meeting

Gary Exner garyex1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 12 18:36:01 PST 2019

I want to remind everyone that our monthly meeting is at the Multnomah Arts Center this month.

A change we need to discuss - we are asking that people bring snacks as a "Potluck". Out longtime snack providers have retired. Many, many thanks to Laura (and helpers) for performing that duty for 13(?) years! Hopefully we get some members to bring chips, cookies, fruit, veggies or ?? (we have plates, napkins, etc).

We do not have a speaker scheduled, but we have several things on the agenda to discuss.
1) The 2nd Rev Up Electric Vehicles study is out, and worth some discussion
2) Auto Show update and what we are working on for this year
3) Redesign of our spec sheets used on the "Wall" at the show and in the comparison books, etc.

Hope to see you all there!

Gary Exner