[Oeva-list] VW egolf opinions

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:46:22 PST 2019

I saw that Campbell VW in Edmonds Washington has a few $27k e-golfs with a
driver assist package that includes active cruise control along with a few
other safety bells and whistles.  Might be worth contacting a local dealer
to see if there's a similarly optioned car that they might match the price
or road trip time. 😎