[Oeva-list] Model Y test drive

Ron Jackson Ron at fascinatingelectronics.com
Mon Jun 22 18:36:46 PDT 2020

Alan,

On the Model 3 the steering is configurable between Comfort, Standard, and
Sport. I expect the Model Y is similar. You may like Comfort steering mode
better than Standard.

Standard range production of the Model Y is planned to start in 2021. If it
is like the Model 3, it will be rear wheel drive. If you are a chill driver
you might find that RWD gives you all the performance you want. At times
Tesla has offered Long Range RWD Model 3. They might do that for the Model
Y. My wife and I found the Long Range RWD best fits our needs for the Model
3.

  —Ron