[Oeva-list] OEVA National Drive Electric Week event info for 2020

Phil Hochstetler phil.hochstetler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:15:25 PDT 2020

Hi OEVA folks,

On October 3rd, 2020 we are holding our National Drive Electric Week event
as an online zoom webinar.  Please join us between 9am and 4pm to listen
and/or ask questions about all things related to EVs.  Here is the zoom
link info:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88943428153?pwd=dEwvRWlhTkpMOG1wOVZNUlpmYVRJZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88943428153?pwd%3DdEwvRWlhTkpMOG1wOVZNUlpmYVRJZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw0FaL0DexwfQDOiO5rohSRH>
Passcode: 277528

Here is the link to the NDEW event page:

https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=2434

NOTE: it was just updated for the zoom link and will be updated once it has
been reviewed by NDEW staff.

The OEVA calendar on the website also has the zoom webinar details.

Hope you can join us on Saturday!

Phil Hochstetler