[Oeva-list] 2020 Leaf deals

NICK & BEV GALADAY NICKGALADAY at msn.com
Sun Oct 11 13:18:01 PDT 2020

I'm with Morris.  This might be the time to haggle a good deal on a Leaf, particularly a standard Leaf (nonplus).  The Ariya comes out next year and will blow the Leaf era away!  Bigger and available in AWD, and 300 hp with 300 mile range; might be worth waiting for.  The VW Id-4 is available now for preordering spring deliveries.  But back to Leaf.  I'll just bet they are a tad eager to get rid of existing stock so they can get this Ariya to market.  I think I'll wait a bit longer, but Morris' article is indeed enticing.  This sort of reminds me of the conundrum Osborn computer had in the early 80's.  The Osborn One was the first "portable" computer but had serious short comings, like a 6 inch screen for one thing.  They wanted to get the Osborn Two out fast to compete with the upcoming Compac portable.  But they made so much noise the Osborn One sales died dead.  Osborn went out of business sitting on a ton of obsolete stock and never did get the Osborn two out there.  Yeah, I'll bet we can buy a regular Leaf cheap cheap cheap!

Nick Galaday, Vernonia, OR

Energy conservation--
                    saves more than energy!

The day is fast approaching when we'll look back at burning stuff in our cars to make them go as quite quaint,
Like a Stanley Steamer or riding a horse to school!