[Oeva-list] Leaf flushing

Chaz Smith chazeesmith2u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:48:09 PDT 2020

Hi Nick, that sounds like a decent deal and keep in mind that the $2500
that they wanted you to sign over is the standard rebate.  You may still
qualify for  and get the additional charge ahead income based rebate.  It
takes a separate application and a verification of your income, which is
done by a vender contracted wit DEQ.  The process can take a couple few
months and in some cases has taken much longer than that, but I have heard
that they are doing better.  Also keep in mind that the license and titling
and taxes can and will likely exceed $1000 so  a good chunk of that rebate
comes with a substantial transaction cost but your still looking a very
cheap lease.  The other thing to avoid a potentially unpleasant
financial surprise  is to call your insurance company and see what you will
be paying for that.  It may go up, down or stay the same.  It may also pay
to shop around a bit.