[Oeva-list] Oeva Facebook

Jeff@PODthePeople.org jeff at podthepeople.org
Sun Jul 25 16:18:32 PDT 2021

Interesting conversation.

I don't necessarily have a position one way or another on the described
appointed-moderator one-strike-and-your-out rule. However, the conversation
does have me questioning the authority of patrick0101 to be the moderator
of the association's page. The bylaws on the OEVA association website
obviously do not describe how the association is currently being governed.

Also, I would note that, unlike neodymium oxide, coal will probably never
cost $49,144.00 per ton.

Respectfully,

Jeffrey Hood, Director
POD the People