[Oeva-list] Oeva Facebook

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 16:32:41 PDT 2021

Just realized I’m not a member of the Facebook group.

I’m guessing I’ve been associated with OEVA longer than nearly everyone still involved (1991 as I recall).

I’m also guessing I’d probably be banned from commenting given I have said critical things of Tesla at times.  Would it be okay for an investor in TSLA to be the sole moderator of this group and thereby be judge when someone comments, e.g. about Tesla car fires or autonomous mode crashes?  Maybe not.  Having said that, I’ll probably not join and push that risk.  I remember being nervous about EVs getting a bad rap when Musk jumped into the fray with the Roadster and decided to go with prioritary charging infrastructure and even custom power inlets.

We are fortunate today that Tesla did not f**k things up in the late 90’s.

I’m sure this post would not be acceptable on the FB forum.

-MT

1920 Milburn Model 27L: www.evalbum.com/348 <http://www.evalbum.com/348>

+ Boats and other things steam and electric…