[Or_rainbow] Newspaper Articles and re-naming contest

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 10:18:45 PST 2013

Greetings Oregon Rainbow!

We are busily trying to finalize the Oregon Rainbow Journey paper and have issues out to everyone the first week of January 2014.  We are still in need of a few articles from this Summer and Fall, as well as ideas for a new name for the paper.

Please submit all articles to me by the 20th of December 2013 and all name suggestions by the 1st of January 2014.  Remember, the winning name will get a prize!

Also, when you submit articles, please do so in a PDF file if available, and then in a Word doc.

Mother Advisors and Grand Deputies:  if there are additional subscribers from your boards, Lodges, Chapters, Courts, etc. who need a subscription and are not already receiving them, please get that information to me as soon as you can so they can be added or updated at the printers.

Thank yo all for your patience in the transition of the leadership of the paper!

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mrs. Trisha Holm
Adult Editor
Oregon Rainbow Journey