[Or_rainbow] Hillsboro's Installation Invitation for Bailey Richards

Emily W. ibemmy225 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 11:26:58 PST 2014

September 25th, Saturday, at 6pm in Hillsboro.

We wanted to let everyone know that we are sorry that we had to change the time of the installation; however, we were trying to accommodate several Board members who will be attending the Memorial for Harvey (long time family friend of the Hughes/Higby family, Rainbow supporter, and local photographer) which is slated for the same time period as when we were first scheduled.

Rainbow Smiles,
Mrs. Emily