[Or_rainbow] (no subject)

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 18:54:29 PST 2014

Attention all Mother Advisors,

In an attempt to update the mailing list for the Oregon Rainbow Journey, I am in need of any new subscriptions that you have.  Attached is the most current address list that I received from the printers.  Please review it and send me any new names and addresses for subscriptions as soon as possible.  I must have these by Monday, the 20th of January in order for them to be included in the mailing.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Trisha Holm
Adult Editor
Oregon Rainbow Journey