[Or_rainbow] list

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 16:14:10 PST 2014

Sorry everyone, here is the list.  Please feel free to edit the list accordingly.  This list has not been updated since Mrs. Dole published the last paper in June of 2012.  If there are any additions, please add them to the list using the current format.  If you are unable to do so, then send them to me via email.

Mrs. Noah, would you be so kind as to provide the current names and addresses for the dignitaries that need to be included?

Also, keep those new name suggestions coming in, we are receiving some really good ones. Also, please encourage your assemblies and Grand Officers to submit articles.  I would also like to have a representative from EACH assembly as the 'official' assembly reporter.  Make sure it is a young lady that enjoys writing and you know will get an article to us for publications.

Thank you, everyone for your patience - I am working very hard to get the issue out.  Have a blessed day!

Trisha