[Or_rainbow] Northeast District - Joseph OV-GOR

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 14:37:09 PST 2014

Hello Oregon Rainbow,

The OV-GOR for Northeastern Oregon will be in Joseph this year on the 5th of April 2014.  The last time we were in Joseph, many of us stayed at Wallowa Lake Camp, just blocks from the Jospeph Masonic Lodge.  It is surrounded by the beautiful Wallowa Mountains and there are ALWAYS deer in the yard and on the property, not to mention other wildlife.  This camp is a 2-story home, with a bunkhouse that sleeps 14.  Overall capacity for this location is 30 people.

The plans for this year is that the Holm family will be arriving at this camp on Friday, the 4th of April about noon to unlock the property and to set up.  We are trying to get an idea of how many of you would like to attend and stay with the rest of the Oregon Rainbow girls.  I believe the Metz and St. Mary's Assembly are planning to arrive on Friday night as well.  The rest of the girls will be arriving on Saturday morning and staying through Sunday morning.

We are planning for the following and cost per person will include lodging for 2 nights, meals at the camp Friday night, Saturday Morning, Saturday Evening and Sunday morning:

Arrive in Joseph on Friday, the 4th of April beginning at noon
Dinner at the camp Friday - Pizza
Saturday morning - breakfast
OV-GOR at Maxine Assembly
Site-seeing in town
Dinner at the camp - BBQ burgers & brats
Sunday morning - breakfast

Cost per person will be $30.00 per person, based on having 30 people participate at this lodge (cost could increase if we do not have 30 people) for the entire weekend.  Plus whatever spending money you need and whatever your assembly does for gas and meals on the drive over.

Please contact Mrs. Trisha Holm at trishaholm at yahoo.com  if you are interested in attending this event.  We need to have payment for each person attending before the 20th of March in order to secure and reserve your spot.  We have 25 spots available.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mrs. Trisha Holm
Adult Editor, Oregon Rainbow Journey