[Or_rainbow] Uncle Albert's Tea Party

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:13:55 PDT 2014

See Invitation Here, http://tinyurl.com/l8mn6by

REMINDER:
Uncle Albert's Tea Party, Saturday, March 22nd.
Al Kader Shrine Center, Wilsonville

This is a major fundraiser for our GWA Suzie's KidTalk, and all Grand Officers
should make a serious effort to attend to support KidTalk.  Tickets,
again this year as in the past, are only $10 each, and other specifics
you can find on the Invitation.  Please try to get those tables
filled!  The last two tea parties have been so much fun; a great
social event; a great potluck; and great $$ for the service project.

Please note that Sunday, March 16th, is the last day we will be able
to accept reserved tables, in order to prudently plan for the tea.  If
you have expressed an interest in a table, please be sure to bring
your $$ on Sunday so we can complete your reservation and give you
your tickets.

Don't forget about each table should bring 2 silent auction items.

We look forward to seeing you at this fun event.  If you should need
further information, please contact Reno Bowers, Grand Love, at (503)
443-9335,  renobowers97 at gmail.com, or Ashley Davies, Grand Fidelity,
at (503) 330-1307, ashndaviex at gmail.com.