[Or_rainbow] Joseph OV-GOR trip

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 12:06:46 PDT 2014

Good day Oregon Rainbow:

This is a reminder about the upcoming trip to Joseph for the NE Oregon OV-GOR on the 5th of April.  We have secured the Wallowa Camp and I am THRILLED that spaces are filling up quickly - we are ALMOST to the capacity of 30!

That being said, I need to have your list of girls and adults who are attending from your assemblies and PLEASE include if younger siblings or spouses of the adults are attending!!!  This will assist us in assigning rooms for adults and girls, as well as for food preparations.

Again, the cost is $30 per person which includes lodging and breakfasts and dinner.  Even if you are only planning on coming over on Saturday morning and attending the OV-GOR, we can arrange for you to stay at the lodge and join us for BBQ Saturday night and breakfast on Sunday morning.  The cost will still be $30 per person (it would be very difficult to itemize out for only one night).

Please confirm with me as soon as possible how many are going and how many adults/spouses and girls and siblings are planning on attending and please submit payment as soon as possible.

DEADLINE FOR ALL PAYMENTS IS THE 25TH OF MARCH 2014.

For those of you who have already sent your payment and have given me the list of those attending, THANK YOU and disregard this message!!!

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Trisha Holm
Adult Editor, Oregon Rainbow Journey
Oregon IORG