[Or_rainbow] Uncle Albert's Tea Party - CHANGE OF VENUE SATURDAY

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:11:10 PDT 2014

Our previously planned venue is no longer able to honor our booking
for Uncle Albert's Tea on Saturday, March 22. We are, consequently,
going to enjoy Uncle Albert's Tea Party at the Beaverton Masonic
Center, 4690 SW Watson, Beaverton.  There is no change to the date or
time of the event. We hope this does not create an inconvenience.  We
look forward to enjoying the tea and having lots of fun with you.
Thank you for your understanding.  Please direct any questions to
Janet Lovelin.