[Or_rainbow] Fwd: WA/ID GWAR

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:36:36 PDT 2014

Attached is the WA/ID GWAR Registration Packet.  I have corresponded
with Jessica Blakeway and if you are going up just for Sunday it is
still $25/person. I suggest registrations be coordinated at the
Assembly level since the deadline is April 1st.  Please let GWA Suzie
know, who plans on attending from your assembly as a courtesy.

For further information, please reference the attached registration packet.
Thank you,
Melissa Metz