[Or_rainbow] Joseph OV-GOR lodging FULL!!

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 21:17:12 PDT 2014

WOW!!!  The response to this trip has been AMAZING!!!!

I need to let everyone know that the group lodging that we have arranged for , the Wallowa River Camp (where we all stayed at before) is FULL!!!

That being said, that does NOT mean that if you are still wanting to attend you can't, it just means that you can't stay at the current home we have reserved.  HOWEVER, it is possible that I can reserve another property for your group so that you can still stay close to the rest of the current delegation already going.  PLEASE let me know by tomorrow, Monday the 31st of March by noon if your group is wanting to still go over to Joseph this weekend.  I may be able to secure another property from the rental company for more of you who do want to go and stay close to the rest of us, but I need to know how many more girls and adults are COMMITTED and POSITIVE they want to go, before I contact the rental company in order to make a deal.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Trisha