[Or_rainbow] Last call for articles for ORJ

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:19:52 PDT 2014

Greetings Oregon Rainbow,

What a great year we have had so far right?  I KNOW there are some awesome stories out there and we would love to include them in this edition of the ORJ.  Installations, initiations, travels to other jurisdictions (California, hint hint) Statewide, other Masonic visits (Conclave, WA/ID OV-GORs etc), OV-GORs, service and fun projects abound!  Please submit your articles to me by next Monday, the 11th of May so they will be included in this issue.  No story is too small to be included.  Photos are also welcomed.  You may also submit non-Rainbow themed articles such as poems, stories, even community activities you have been involved in.  If you have received a special honor or induction (such as an induction into National Honor Society, if you were the Athlete of the month, went to the US Figure Skating National trials, etc. those are also stories we can include in our state paper).  Remember, Grand Editor, Amber and I will be awarding prizes for
 the most articles, the best articles, the funniest articles, the first article, etc. at GA so please let us know what you and your assembly and pledge groups are doing.  We want to make sure that others in Oregon know what other areas of the state are doing and what is working for them.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mamma Trisha Holm
Adult Editor