[Or_rainbow] Shutterfly Website for Photos

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 19:02:33 PDT 2014

Greetings Oregon Rainbow!

Mr. Holm and I have created a Shutterfly account that has every photo that we have taken for Oregon Rainbow over the past few years.  Feel free to use them for your scrapbooks or other Rainbow activies you need.  The link is:

I've created a web site(s) called “Oregon Rainbow Girls” to share pictures with friends and family. I'd like you to be a member of the site. Come check it out at https://oregonrainbowgirls.shutterfly.com/.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mrs. Trisha Holm
Adult Editor