[Or_rainbow] All Things Supreme ... and more!

M R duckfan97478 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 17:17:49 PDT 2014

Supreme Assembly
Have you ever wondered how many countries have active Rainbow girls? Have you ever wanted to reach out and meet your sisters across the pond or around the globe? Here’s your chance!

Supreme Assembly hosts Rainbow girls from around the world. It is the ULTIMATE RAINBOW ROAD TRIP! Pack your bags and go to Baltimore Maryland with Oregon Rainbow July 26 – 30. You’ll find that you have family you don’t even know (yet) all over the world! Wherever life takes you, Rainbow will be there. Start making relationships now!

We’ll be extending our trip to go to the seashore and go to Washington DC. It’s a trip of a lifetime, and who better to share it with than your Oregon Rainbow sisters?!

We almost have a full group for team ritual competition. We just need one more girl. Are YOU that girl?? Just say YES!

Interested? Let Mrs. Phyllis Hughes know, and of course, your Mother Advisor. You’ll need to send Mrs. Cathy Felder a deposit of $300 right away so she can book our airplane tickets at a good rate, and the rest (about $700 - 800 additional) soon after. Our “Grumps” (past State Mother Advisors and Rainbow Dads) will pay for the girls’ dresses.

JOIN ME!!

WA/ID Grand Assembly
Oregon Rainbow! We are just a few SHORT weeks from Oregon Grand Assembly. Since you’re already packed, why not plan to attend Washington/Idaho’s Grand Assembly July 11 - 13? Below is some general information about the Grand Assembly of our sisters to the north. Registration deadlines have come and gone, but you can still sign up!

http://nwrainbow.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/General-Info-%E2%80%A2-Grand-Assembly-2014.pdf

If you are planning to attend, please let me know so we can coordinate transportation, rooming, etc.

Thanks!

Morgan Rees
Grand Worthy Associate Advisor
Grand Representative to WA/ID and Puerto Rico