[Or_rainbow] Article needed

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 11:30:24 PDT 2014

Good morning Oregon Rainbow,

Does anyone have, or would be willing to write one, an article about the NE Oreogn/Joseph OV-GOR that they would like to send us so we can include it in this edition of ORJ?  We have some great photos, but I have not seen an article about that trip.  Let us know, or email me ASAP if you have something.

And DON'T FORGET - we are still looking for a new name for our state paper.  Some good submissions have come in, but we can always use more.  Think about what we do:  service, travel, friendships, etc.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mamma Holm
Adult Editor, ORJ