[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Thank you for Mrs. Noah

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:42:04 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Janet Lovelin <JLOVELIN at gsblaw.com>
Date: Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Subject: Thank you for Mrs. Noah

To Mother Advisors, Grand Deputies and Oregon Rainbow Adults Who Would
Like to Participate:

 As we near our 2014 Grand Assembly, it is time for us to show our
thanks to our Supreme Inspector, Mrs. Noah, by our voluntary $$
donations toward a gift card for her and Lee to enjoy.  I have
received word in the past that $10 has been a general donation amount;
however, any amount you may be able to donate is greatly appreciated.

Please see Suzie Marshall at Grand Assembly to give her your donation.
 She will be collecting on my behalf, and I greatly appreciate this
assistance from her.  She is also available for any questions you may
have with regard to the donation, she herself being a GRUMP!

 If you have any questions before Grand Assembly, please just “shoot”
me an e-mail:  jlovelin at comcast.net

 See you at our Ride the Carousel of Life sessions,

 Janet