[Or_rainbow] Finalizing Joseph trip

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 12:53:59 PDT 2014

Good afternoon, Oregon Rainbow!

I have confirmation that we CAN have the River Camp facility for only ONE night, from Saturday the 11th to Sunday the 12th, (instead of our usual Friday, Saturday & Sunday) and at the rate we have always paid in the past (LOVE this property management company Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals - please spread the word and tell them Eric and I and OR Rainbow Girls referred you so we can keep our good repoire with them!).

At the moment, we have a TOTAL head count of 19 (but a few of them are maybes, so I will need and concrete confirmation ASAP).  The maximum occupancy for this property is 30.  The bunkhouse, where the girls sleep, does sleep 14 - 10 bunkbeds are singles and 2 of them are bottom bunks that are a full/queen bunk that sleeps 2 people each.  So, girls will need to bring their own sleeping bag and pillow for the bunkhouse.  The adults will all have their own bedrooms, separate from the bunkhouse.

MA's - I am attaching the current list of those who have contacted me and have told me who they are bringing and when they'll arrive.  As you can see, we have room for 11 more people and it would be wonderful to fill it to capacity!!

We are still asking for $30 per person to cover the lodging, snacks, S'mores and beverages (Sat. day and evening) and Sunday morning breakfast.  Mrs. Hayward has told me that Maxine assembly is planning a dinner at the Lodge for all of us AFTER the Mystery Trip, Saturday evening, but we will have food at the lodge for everyone, especially Sunday breakfast.

Mrs. Hayward also asked me to let everyone that are attending know that for the Mystery Trip, you can wear jeans, tennis shoes or boots - clothes you could get 'muddy' in (and make sure you bring a warm coat and a sweatshirt, especially this time of year!).  But that is the extent of the hints about WHERE we are going (she didn't even tell ME)!!!

Please send me your payment as soon as possible because we need to pay for the lodging before we get there.  We would like to have payment to us before this Wednesday, the 8th of October.  If you are familiar with PayPal, you could remit payment to us through that.  Email me and I can provide you the information regarding that.

The most important things you need to remember if you are coming over and staying with us at the house (the girls, that is, because they are staying in the Bunkhouse), you must bring your sleeping bad and pillow.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Trisha Holm
Adult Editor