[Or_rainbow] From the Desk of the Supreme Deputy

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:38:58 PDT 2014

Good afternoon Oregon Rainbow,

Wow! What a wonderful time we had last weekend at GWA Morgan's
reception! The State Service Team and all their assistants prepared
and served a delicious meal, Willamette Valley South provided great
atmosphere, the Auction was a big hit and all enjoyed celebrating the
evening with Morgan!  Thanks to all who made this evening such a
success.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the OV in Joseph this weekend, the
GWAA's reception on the 18th and Fall Statewide Initiation the
following day on the 19th. I know that for many the travel to Salem is
a long trip and will require an overnight stay. If there is interest
in having a sleepover at the Scottish Rite arrangements can be made,
but we will need to have a count beforehand.

As a bonus I also want to let everyone know that Ainsworth Lodge will
be having their renown Pancake Breakfast on the morning of the 19th. I
believe the cost is $6.00 so plan on having a great breakfast too.

Mother Advisors please get back to me with the number of candidates
you'll be bringing for initiation
and how many girls would like to participate in a sleepover.

See you all soon, and with Rainbow Love.

Mrs. Teri Rollman,
Supreme Deputy in Oregon, IORG