[Or_rainbow] Final call for Joseph and information

Trisha Holm trishaholm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 15:13:47 PDT 2014

This is the final call for travelers to the OV-GOR in Joseph this weekend.  We still have a few beds available and would love to fill them.

For those of you who are going, please remember that the girls need to bring sleeping bags and pillows for the bunkbeds in the bunkhouse.  Also, towels if they want to shower.

The payment of $30 per person needs to be given to Mr. or Mrs. Holm as soon as possible (obviously, when we arrive tomorrow!  )!

If there are new travelers going, please contact Mrs. Holm ASAP so she can put you on the list and assign sleeping arraingments.  Remember also to bring jeans and shoes that you can get dirty in for the mystery trip. You can call or text (the best way to contact her is by text so she has your info in print via the text) Mrs. Holm on her phone if you are planning on traveling and have not already signed up. Her cell is 503-939-5529.

We are looking forward to a wonderful trip and can't wait to see all of you!!!  Safe travels, everyone!!!

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Mrs. Trisha Holm