[Or_rainbow] Grand Officers Schedule for Sunday Oct 19

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:27:12 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon Spectacular Storytellers,

Just a reminder as we set-out for Statewide Initiation this Sunday at
the Salem Scottish Rite at 1:00 pm.  You should plan on arriving at
the Scottish Rite between 8:30 and 8:45.  There will be signs
indicating where your dressing room is located so you may deposit your
dress bags, etc. there.  We will start practice promptly at 9:00.  You
may practice in your Rainbow casual and your hoop.  We will practice
opening, initiation and closing.  After finishing with practice I
anticipate there will be an open window for lunch.  As there is no
scheduled fundraising lunch, I am counting on you to have worked out
your lunch plans with your advisors/drivers for the day.  The
timeframe after lunch is that you must be in your dress ready at
12:15.

Remember that you are greeters for this day, as well.

There were a few of you who had dresses that were too long at the
GWAR; I know you know who you are, so I am hoping that you have
addressed this prior to Sunday.

Please remember to go over your part with your Mother Advisor so that
you will be ready.  We want to make sure that our Initiation is
memorable for our new Rainbow sisters.

As always, if you should have any questions you can ask your Mother
Advisor or myself.

I look forward to our exciting day together.

Mrs. Lovelin