[Or_rainbow] Slight change to list

Paul Hardin hill.hobbit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:57:44 PDT 2014

Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have started enforcing a strict policy
that the 'Reply-To' header in email must match the server address of
origination.

This has caused those of us using such ISPs to no longer be able to receive
or_rainbow email. To fix this issue we have changed the 'Reply-To' field in
the header to be that of the list server. This may change the way email
from the list appears in your mailbox. It will make it more difficult to
casually see who sent the email to the list.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

Paul Hardin

Board Chair
St. Mary's Assembly #16
Oregon International Order of the Rainbow for Girls