[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Oregon Rainbow Blast

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:56:46 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Janet Lovelin <JLOVELIN at gsblaw.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Oregon Rainbow Blast
To: Melissa Metz <melissadeemetz at gmail.com>

Good morning Grand Officers and Grand Representatives,

Just a quick reminder from the DOGO corner about this Saturday’s
exciting Grand Worthy Advisor Reception:

*          Grand Worthy Associate Advisor, Grand Charity, Grand Hope,
Grand Faith and Grand Lecturer, per the job description in the Grand
Officer Handbook which you received at Retreat in August, remember
this is the day you will give your proficiency.  Hopefully you have
all been working on it, and I look forward to hearing you.

**        All Grand Officers, please remember this is the day you all
wear your beautiful traveling dresses.  It will be awesome to see you
all together.

***      Willamette Valley South District has let me know that we are
scheduled to use the Assembly Room for escort/introduction practice,
and a run-through of the Addendum by the Grand Worthy Associate
Advisor Morgan for the Grand Worthy Advisor at 4:30.  We will have a
half hour total, so we want to make the best use of this time by being
on time and getting to our responsibilities so we can have visiting
fun after.  Thank you to the District for setting this time aside for
us.

****    Please also remember your silent auction item.  You may want
to give Liz Ryan an advance description and estimated value of your
item as soon as possible.  Check-in for the auction items is at 3:30.
You can contact Liz at: ElizabethRyan at live.com

Ladies, please be sure to connect with your Mother Advisor if you
should be needing last minute assistance this week with any of the
above.  We are going to have a wonderful day for Morgan.

See you all soon.

Rainbow love, Mrs. Lovelin