[Or_rainbow] Ritual Competition 2016

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:52:39 PDT 2015

Hello ladies!

We hope everyone has been having a great summer and is looking forward to the installations and OV's that will be starting soon. Once again we'd like to congratulate all of the girls that participated in the Ritual Competition at Grand Assembly. You should all be very proud of yourselves!

This year our GWA has chosen Love and Fidelity as the bow stations for competition. All other lectures and tributes will remain the same, including team competition. Remember, you don't have to wait until next year to decide or start working on what you would like to compete in at Grand Assembly next June.

We are excited to announce a change up of the Proficiency awards. We won't go into detail right now because we want it to be a surprise, but we will be awarding the Proficiency throughout the year, starting with Morgan's reception next month. If you would like to be able to have and display your award all year, pass your proficiency to your Grand Deputy by September 24th. Worthy Advisors, if you have an initiation between now and then and your Grand Deputy feels that you were proficient in your Obligation and Traditions, that can count as being eligible to receive your award. Please make sure they let us know. Grand Deputies, if any of your girls have already passed it for the 2015-16 year, or do by September 24th, please let Karen know so that they can be recognized at Morgan's reception. We will also give out the awards at Statewide in March and of course at Grand Assembly. Remember, all girls are eligible to receive the award.

Grand Officers, especially those that are first time Grandies, remember it is a requirement of your Grand Office to participate in Ritual Competition. The only two that are exempt from participating are the GWA and GWAA.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and get to working on your proficiency! 😀

Rainbow love,

Karen Smith and Cheryl Sumerlin
PGWA's and Co-Directors Ritual Competition

Sent from my iPad