[Or_rainbow] Youth Protection FAQ

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:41:01 PDT 2015

Hello Oregon Rainbow -

In preparation for Grandie Retreat, I would like to get a sense of what
questions are floating around out there about the Youth Protection Policy
that was adopted in April 2014.  The policy is located on the website at
http://oregonrainbow.org/documents/YouthProtection2014.pdf

Based on the questions submitted, I will then create a Frequently Asked
Questions document that will be passed out at Grandie Retreat and
disseminated via the email Blast.

Please respond by Wed., Aug 12 at 5pm to ensure your question(s) is
incorporated into the "FAQ on Youth Protection, Version 1.0".

Thank you,
Melissa